Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 78: 11/28/11 - "If I Ain't Got You"

"Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power
Some live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what is real
But I've been there before
And that life's a bore
Full of the artificial..."

-"If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys

Return of Anger: I thought I had gotten past the angry phases I was in recently but they came back with a vengeance this morning. Maybe it was the long travel.  Maybe it was my frustration with things that happened while I was away.  Or maybe it was just the fact that it was Monday.  All I know is that when I found out that someone hadn't bothered to update their calendar to let me know that they were going to be out today and I went in early for a meeting, I nearly went through the roof!  I can't stand it when people waste my time.  I always feel terrible if I waste someone elses time but it truly pisses me off when someone does it to me and doesn't even bother to apologize.  I luckily didn't bite anyone's head off...but I wanted to!

Pentatonix: I've been so sad as I've watched the end of the Sing Off tonight.  I'm so scared to find out if Pentatonix won or not (I voted for them!), but when you leave it up to voting, you never know what could happen.  Now I'm tearing up as I wait...it's as if I'm waiting for someone I know and care about.  I guess you can get attached to people while watching live television.  I'm glad they get to live their dreams - whether they win or not.  I hope I some day get to live mine as well.  (if you were wondering...they won!)

No comments: