Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 145: 2/3/12 - "Sumthin' Wicked This Way Comes"

"Take a good look in the mirror
And tell me if you like what you see.
Masters of deception, corruption, and evil
But you're always quick to point the finger at me..."

-"Sumthin' Wicked This Way Comes" by TLC

Watch Your Back: Sometimes you never see something coming until it is too late.  Other times, you actually get warning signs that there is a runaway train coming down the tracks and you have time to get out of the way.  I think I'm in one of those times where there are warnings...now I just have to hope I'm fast enough and smart enough to get out of the way before I get run over.  But what about others who don't see the signs?  What can I do (or should I do) to help them protect themselves?  What is my responsibility to those people, especially if they've had the same opportunities that I have had to see the train?

Allergy Season: This has been the toughest allergy season for me so far.  It started back in November when I got hit the first time and now it is Jan-Feb and I've been hit again.  I'm hoping I can avoid the doctor for this one but if I can't drop the cough I'll wind up going in eventually.  My biggest issue right now isn't even the trouble I'm having breathing...it's the dry mouth that the OTC medicines are causing!  There is a big storm rolling through right now, so I hope that it will eventually clear up and wash away the mold (I'm pretty sure that is what I'm having the most trouble with).  I talked to my Mom and she is dealing with the same thing right now.  Like mother like daughter!

No comments: