Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 169: 2/27/12 - "Fine Again"

"It seems like every day’s the same
and I’m left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is gray
and there’s no color to behold"

-"Fine Again" by Seether

Insomnia:  For some reason I've hit the wall of no sleep again.  I haven't had this problem in a while, and usually it happens when I'm way too stressed.  I'm starting to notice my heart murmur more as well.  My cardiologist mentioned that it was casused by stress, so I need to start taking a real look at my life ot see if I can figure out how to reduce the stress I'm feeling.  I don't deserve a heart problem at my age.  I don't deserve the levels of stress I'm feeling.  I deserve the opportunity to have a normal life with lots of opportunities for joy along with the pain.  Right now I have only the pain.  I should be asleep now, knowing I have to get up tomorrow.  I'll eventually doze off but I'll sleep fitfully and when I wake up, I'll be even more tired than when I went to sleep.  Yep, insomnia is my only friend right now, just not one I want to have hanging around.

No comments: