Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 164: 2/22/12 - "I Can't Make You Love Me"

"Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my Head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don't patronize
Don't patronize me
'Cause I can't make you love me,
If you don't...."

- "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

Sinus Headache, Go Away...Really, I'm at my wit's end with these sinus issues!  The mold is still high, so I'm still sneezing, coughing, and having the worst headaches I have had in a while.  I'm trying to shake these without medicine, since the medicine seemed to interact badly with my thyroid medication.  But I know I need to get rid of the headache as soon as possible, so I may have to cave and try it again.

1940 Census: I was reminded tonight that the 1940 census will be available free online on April 2nd!  I'm very excited about this for many reason, but mostly because this will be the first year that I can see my father in the census!  He was born in 1939 so he should be the baby in the house.  I'm curious to see what the rest of the household looked like and maybe get a few more clues about his family.  I'm also curious to see if my mother's family will show up as I've had trouble tracing them.  It would be good to see if my grandparents were married yet and whether my grandmother's first born (Aunt Goddie) is there.

No comments: