Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 165: 2/23/12 - "Time After Time"

"Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles, confusion is nothing new..."

-"Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper

It Ain't Good For You..I hit The Cheesecake Factory with some colleagues tonight and actually did pretty well in terms of the food.  I decided to treat myself to a piece of Oreo cheesecake...which is gone so don't ask for a bite!  I had something off of the skinnilicious menu so that I could balance better.  Now I just have to get out of bed in the morning and actually try to move around...I've been having trouble with that for the last few weeks.

Odd Dreams: Last night I dreamed I was in Hawaii (yay!) and learning how to surf (fun!) and then driving around with some of the locals and hitting a restaurant for dinner.  This wasn't an odd dream because it was bad...but rather, an odd dream because it was so benign.  I could also feel the water as I learned to surf, and feel the wind blowing over me as we rode in the car.  It was a very tactile dream that I wouldn't mind returning to!

No comments: