Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 150: 2/8/12 - "Good Enough"

"What do I have to do
To try to make you see
That this is who I am
And it's all that I can be..."

-"Good Enough" by Lifehouse

My Major League Rejection: So I found out today that I didn't make the cut for the MLB fan cave.  Of course I'm pretty disappointed (and it's hard to shake yourself of that sense that you weren't good enough for someone).  But I'm also thinking about it logically - I wouldn't have really had the time to do it, even if I had been selected.  And what would I have done with celebrities all around me - I can barely talk to regular people without getting flustered!  I'll stick to what I know - research, baking, knitting, reading, and watching my favorite game.  I'll leave the rest up to the real experts.

Superbowl Commercial Review: I'm just now starting to really look at some of those Superbowl commercials and thinking about a few things.  Take the Post-Apocalyptic Chevrolet commercial...anyone else notice that no women survived?  Might have a tough time starting civilization over again with a dog, Twinkies, and your trusty Chevy truck!  Then there is the Budlight "Wego" commercial - gotta love a rescue dog that can fetch and chill too!

Sinus Issues...Please Go Away!  Okay, so after over a week of not being able to breathe properly, coughing, feeling headachy, etc., I'm so DONE with these sinus issues!  The weather needs to shift and change and my sinuses need to relax and let me breathe normally!  Maybe also sleep normally too!

No comments: