Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 251: 5/19/12 - "Crush"

"It's crazy I'm thinking, just knowing that the world is round.
I'm here I'm dancing on the ground
Am I right side up or upside down?
And is it real, or am I dreaming?"

-"Crush" by Dave Matthews Band

Packing!  Packing can be so onerous sometimes - trying to make sure I don't forget something really important...like something to sleep in!  Which also reminds get my swimsuit....okay, now that I've packed that, I need to think about the toiletries, and the shoes, and having at least one extra outfit in case I run into any clothing dilemmas while there.  And yes, I've packed the umbrella since the 7 day says that there will be a 30-40% chance for rain every day.  Just ope I get some rest tonight and on the plane so that I don't have bags under my eyes when I meet others - don't want to look like I'm as tired as I really am!  Pictures will be posted  as soon as possible and if I actually do something fun other than sit around my hotel room talking to myself...

No comments: