Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 237: 5/5/12 - "What Hurts the Most"

"What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

And never knowing
What could have been
and not seeing that loving you
Was what I was trying to do."

-"What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts

Saturdays Are Dangerous:  Saturdays give me time to think and I'm finding this to be dangerous.  At least while I'm at work I have things that I 'm focused on and things I'm trying to produce.  But at home, with so many hours left for me to exist in, I find myself thinking too much.  Most of those thoughts are dangerous as well, because they don't have the focus that I need.  I think about possibilities and the future (which is dangerous).  I think about the past and negative consequences of my decisions.  This is even after I've tired myself out from two hours in the fitness center.  I need to find some way to be more productive on the weekends while at home.  I want to do something other than clean as well.  Maybe I'll find a new hobby - it's getting hot and knitting is not comfortable when it's over 90 degrees outside.

No comments: