Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 253: 5/21/12 - "Runaway"

"Run away, run away, run away and save your life
Run away, run away,
Run away if you want to survive..."

-"Run Away" by Real McCoy

On the Beach: I'm in my second hotel of my short trip to Miami and today I'm on the beach.  I got in late so I didn't get to go down there before the sun set, but Ive decided to try to catch a sunrise tomorrow.  I don't know how I feel about this trip just yet.  I need to sit down when I get home and really think about a lot of things that I heard while here and things that I saw (the seeing more than the hearing may be the most important thing). But I have had fun and eaten way too much food (including things really bad for me!).  But I'll hit the gym Wednesday (maybe) when I get back or Thursday if I'm too tired.  I'll be back to my usual energizer bunny self by them.  Hope to have pictures to post today - so far nothing...but I've been a bit busy.  Don't worry Mom and Dad, I got your usuals!

Kawanna

No comments: