Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 238: 5/6/12 - "All I Really Want"

"Do I stress you out
My sweater is on backwards and inside out
And you say how appropriate...

And all I really want is some patience

A way to calm the angry voice...

What I wouldn't give to find a soulmate

Someone else to catch this drift
And what I wouldn't give to meet a kindred..."

-"All I Really Want" by Alanis Morissette

New Shoes: I always worry when I buy new shoes online because I never know if they are going to fit or not.  I got lucky this time with a pair of navy blue mary jane's from Long Tall Sally.  I love the style and the heel isn't too high for me to walk in for a while.  It also has a nice double band instead of single across the foot.  I just need to find something to wear them with so that I can break them in!  I'll also trust Long Tall Sally in the future for size at least because of this purchase.  What I didn't like was the fact that the right shoe was scuffed!  It's only on the inside but you could clearly tell that the right shoe was either worn or was likely the display shoe.  Since the scuff is on the inside (instep) I won't bother sending them back because it would take too long to replace them (if I even could since they tend to have limited shoes in my size).  Now I just have to wait for the suit I ordered to show up.  Not sure why they didn't arrive together but I'll call the company tomorrow if I don't see something.


No comments: