Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 249: 5/17/12 - "All We Are"

"I kept falling over
I kept looking backward
I went broke believing
That the simple should be hard

All we are we are

All we are we are
And every day is a start of something beautiful...

And in the end the words won't matter

Cause in the end nothing stays the same
And in the end dreams just scatter and fall like rain"

-"All We Are" by Matt Nathanson

A Day Late: I was so tired last night that I didn't even bother trying to put together my blog post. By the time I turned off my computer I was seeing double and pretty much fell asleep right away (which is a miracle for me).  What I would have posted about was pretty basic yesterday, and here it is in all its fascinating glory.

Pet Peeve City: I got home from work to the joy of a neighbor playing their music so loudly that they were shaking my walls...and they live two apartments down!  I have the urge to go down there and ask them to turn it down, but I also know that if your neighbors are already inconsiderate enough to play their music that loudly (there's no way they don't know it is too loud), then they likely won't be welcoming of someone asking them to turn it down.  I try to keep a low profile around my neighbors - I don't know them and I don't particularly want to.  And I really don't want a pissed off neighbor knowing I'm not happy with them - they might just crank it even louder!  Oh well, I'll just have to start thinking about moving on again - maybe it is time to consider buying a house?  Who knows!

Local Weather Report Not Looking Good: My trip might be a rainy one (though I've heard that can be expected with southern Florida.


At least it won't be in the 90's and the humidity will be below 80%.  Beggars can't be choosers!

No comments: