Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 283: 6/20/12 - "What Goes Around"

"What goes around...
Comes back around
I thought I told you..."

-"What Goes Around" by Justin Timberlake

Some People Never Learn: When you keep doing the same thing over and over again, and you keep upsetting the same people, you eventually get bitten in the butt yourself...usually due to your own actions.  Stop treating people the way you do and you might be able to redeem yourself...but you might also be too far gone.  No worries, I'm over it.  Just fair warning.

Packing...and Packing Again: I had to repack my clothes at 11pm last night because I forgot to put a few things I needed into the bag. Oh well - at least it all fit...once I took out a pair of jeans and two shirts.  Thank goodness TO will allow me to do laundry at her place when I arrive!

No comments: