Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 277: 6/14/12 - "Keep Your Eyes Open"

"If you could soldier on
Headstrong into the storm...
Don’t look back
The road is long...

Cause if you never leave home, never let go
You’ll never make it to the great unknown till you
Keep your eyes open...
So show me your fire, show me your heart"

-"Keep Your Eye Open" by NeedToBreathe

Not Meant to Be: Sometimes things that you think are what you need and are meant to be, just aren't.  Sometimes its not your fault that these things don't work out, even if a part of you feels guilty because that's your personal make up.  My guilt level for this particular failure is nearly zero though, which is a new sensation for me.  Instead I'm battling a high level of anger - anger that someone else's actions and behaviors have caused me to make such a major change in my life.  But I refuse to give this person any more of me, and continuing to be angry would let her win.  I have only positive things to look forward to now, and look forward I will...

California Bound: Only a week to go until I hit Cali - I'm super excited because I'll get to spend time with some of my best friends, while enjoying the California sunshine and taking in Disney.  What could be better?  Well, of course there are likely things that could make it better, but I won't worry about that!  I'm just going to concentrate on having fun!

No comments: