Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 292: 6/29/12 - "Defying Gravity"

"Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!"

-"Defying Gravity" from Wicked

I Love That Musical!  This is the second time I've seen Wicked and I can truly say that I love that musical!  It doesn't matter who plays the roles - they always have such talented singers and dancers. And the story itself is one that we should all pay attention to.  Where else does the wrong girl win?  That's what I'm looking for in my life...to be the one chosen when everyone else overlooks me.  I hope I get to go back again some day, but for now I'm off to download the soundtrack!

 

No comments: