Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 291: 6/28/12 - "Karma"

"Yeah, how bittersweet is Karma
Now you've done it you own it
Know that it's coming
Don't change for nothing
We all feel karma now"

-"Karma" by Sevendust

Live Band Karaoke!  I finally did karaoke again for the first time since my surgery last year and I got to do live band karaoke, at that!  It was so cool (and strange) being on stage with an actual band (and I was so nervous that I forgot to say thanks to all of them at the end) but it was a good time.  It was officially Rock Out karaoke so the song list was limited to what the band could play (which is actually a lot!) and I wound up doing "Just a Girl" by No Doubt.  I only made one mistake (I started up again too soon!) and I got some of it on video (thanks TO).  I'll think about posting the video later when I've had time to clean it up a bit.  All in all a fun night out in San Diego.  Tonight we go to see Wicked!  I've seen it before but I loved it and can't wait to see it again!  Here is one fun pic from karaoke...see my new friend? :-)


No comments: