Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 288: 6/25/12 - "Walk Away"

"So before you point your finger
Get your hands off of my trigger
You need to know this situation's getting old
And now the more you talk
The less I can take, oh

...
If you don't have the answer
Walk away..."

-"Walk Away" by Kelly Clarkson


Special Delivery: My package has arrived at my friend's house and I can't wait to pick it up!  Tomorrow she comes to get me and I get my package and then I get my freedom!  So excited...but also excited that I get to spend some time with my friend and just relax, relax, relax!!!!


My Doggies Are Barking!  If you don't know what that means, then look it up.  I have walked more in the last three days than I have in a long time.  That's my excuse for why I've also been eating really bad food.  I've had both ice cream and frozen yogurt today...just terrible (tee hee hee).  I'll likely make them hurt more tomorrow when I get up to either run (not likely) or walk (more likely).  Knees are really hurting...old age is not kind to the joints.


Battledecks: Hit the ALA Battledecks tonight and really want to commend the people who put together the slides for the show because they were fabulous.  The competition was fierce, if not as strong as I had hoped for.  But there was much humor to be had and an enjoyable show was put on.  Wish NJ could have stayed for the whole thing, but she had to go to lame party (she is not happy with the travel arrangements either - neither are her dogs...see former post for explanation).

No comments: