Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 279: 6/16/12 - "Beautiful"

"Every day is so wonderful
Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed..."

-"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera


Long Day: I managed to get my 6 miles in today but it was tougher than I expected.  I ran inside on the treadmill since it has gotten too hot to be outside lately.  I was struggling during the last mile but I managed to complete it.  I really need to figure out how to replenish my fluids faster.  I wonder if the Gatorade people do free consultations for non-athletes!  That would be asking for a bit much!


Anger or Acceptance: I'm trying to figure out if I'm angry about the actions of someone or just accepting of them since it tends to be the way they've always been.  Right now I'm leaning towards acceptance since it doesn't really matter to me what they do.  But anger is still there because I feel like there is potential for there to be more.  Oh well...

No comments: