Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 284: 6/21/12 - "Come Fly With Me"

"Come fly with me,
Let's fly, let's fly away..."

-"Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra

Traveling Is So Much....Fun?  Early morning flights are not always fun, but mine turned out much better than I expected.  I had to cab it to the airport, but once there, I didn't have to wait long to get onto my plane.  My next flight was a little bit in question as I had to pretty much do a professional fast-walk to make it from one terminal to the other.  But the flight went well and we landed nice and early in sunny but cool (yay!) California.  Then I hit the shuttle and got the the hotel and...they wouldn't let me check in early...at all.  But at least I wasn't alone - they wouldn't let anyone else check in early either.  So a long walk, some Subway, the Convention Center, free wi-fi, and 4 hours later I had a headache, I was overly tired, but able to check in and see my friend!  So all in all, it was fun...sort of.  And I'm in Sunny California!  Can't wait to see my other friends too!

No comments: