Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 290: 6/27/12 - "Don't Miss Your Life"

"...We all know time goes way too fast
Hold on tight ‘cause it don't happen twice
Don't miss your life."

 -"Don't Miss Your Life" by Phil Vassar

But I'm On Vacation!  The audacity of some people!  Your procrastination is not my problem nor is it my fault, so bugging me during my time away is just rude!  And, asking me to take care of something that you know damn well you can take care of by yourself, well, that's just plain stupid since I'm not there and I can't do it.  Keep in mind that I'm on VACATION.  I may send you e-mails during your time away but I don't expect an answer.  You're sending me text messages and e-mails with deadlines of this week...while I'm on VACATION!!!

Speaking of Vacation...I hung out at UCSD today while my friend TO went to her class.  The campus has some of the coolest architecture I've ever seen!  I had a great time taking pictures, hanging out in the library, and then freezing my butt off while enjoying the free guest wifi access (thanks for having such great access!).  Here are the pics of the campus that I took:





























No comments: