Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 266: 6/3/12 - "Break Stuff"

"Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks..."

-"Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit

Epic Fail: Today was one of those days that was just never going to go right, from beginning to end.  I woke up before my alarm with a headache, but after eating, it dissipated enough for me to think that the day would get better.  I headed out to play tennis and didn't win a single game!  I barely one a point.  It was like I couldn't see the ball, couldn't move my feet, couldn't hit a shot.  Nothing went right at all.  I know that I'm not a tennis player by trade, so having a a day like that is no big deal, but it really bothered me that I couldn't do anything right.  It just felt as if that short tennis match was a microcosm of my life...I can't do anything right.  I made it home, showered and then promptly forgot that I needed to go to the store.  I got home, fixed  my meals and immediately realized that the headache was back and had been joined by a return of the pain I've had for the past week.  I was hoping it had gone away for good, but it was back with a vengeance.  The rest of the day has been a blur as I've tried to figure out how to make myself feel better.  Nothing has worked yet...

No comments: