Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 285: 6/22/12 - "Into the Ocean"

"Now floating up and down
I spin, colliding into sound
Like whales beneath me diving down
I'm sinking to the bottom of my
Everything that freaks me out
The lighthouse beam has just run out
I'm cold as cold as cold can be...

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm fallin' in the ocean
Let the waves up take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion, yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now, come down
Let the rain come down..."

-"Into the Ocean" by Blue October

Pain Sucks: I'm making this a short post because all I remember from Friday was that I was in pain all day (though Saturday was slightly worse).  I also remember that I managed to dissolve advil by leaving it on a table next to a sweating bottle of ice.  That was a not so much fun experiment...I really needed that advil...

No comments: