Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 274: 6/11/12 - "Everybody Bleeds The Same"

"If it's fear that you feel
The fear exists on a larger scale
Spin the world and stop it still
Anywhere you land, anyone you kill
You are gonna find that

Everybody bleeds the same after all

Everybody feels the same pain
And the preachers preach
And they write it all down like they know
But the secret is
Everybody bleeds the same..."

- "Everybody Bleeds The Same" by Ferras

Decisions, Decisions:  Some decisions are easier than others.  I know that when I chose to come here to San Antonio, I found it to be an easy decision.  I'm now faced with another big decision and this one is so far from easy that I can't even call it difficult...it might damn well be impossible.  No matter what I do I will have to give up something.  And I won't have any way of knowing which is the better decision (note, I don't say "right" decision) until after I make it.  And then there is no way to truly compare things anyway since I have to try to compare apples to oranges.  *sigh*  I need to sleep on it!

Cookie Experimentation:  Decided to tweak my cookie recipes tonight.  Didn't touch thr M&M one - it tends to be fine nut added a few different spices to the chocolate ones and decided to change up the oatmeal ones by throwing some almonds, white chocolate chips, and cranberries to it.  Yum!




Crazy Celebrations: Am I the only one who thinks that some sports have the most dangerous celebrations?  The piling on at the end of some games in some sports (baseball and basketball, namely) is downright stupid.  The person on the bottom could easily get seriously hurt!  And the jumping onto home plate in baseball?  Kenji Morales...enough said.  But nothing scares me more than hockey...when a team wins and everyone goes to mob one or two people...and they are all wearing skates...with blades...oh yeah, that's just not intelligent!

No comments: