Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 278: 6/15/12 - "Out of L.A."

"She said, "Man I gotta get out of this town
Man I gotta get out of this pain
Man I gotta get out of this town
Out of this town..."

-"Out of L.A" by Beth Hart

My Odd Taste in...Everything: So, I'm watching Megamind and from the beginning I made the observation that the Baby Megamind was so cute while the Baby Metroman was...well, not cute.  So is it strange that I found adult Megamind to be more attractive than the adult Metroman?  Okay, I know that sounds a bit strange, but truly I think I've always been the same way with "real" people.  Someone that others call ugly, I often find to be nice looking. And those that others say are pretty, I often find to not be as attractive as others think.  Go figure!  Okay, enough of the craziness of watching cartoons as if they are real life!

Guess What?  I know from experience that when I'm trying to make myself feel better about something, or when I know I'm trying to convince someone of something that isn't quite true, I tend to ramble on and on and on....Got to experience that for myself today and definitely didn't like it one bit!  Also, had the urge to laugh because it truly was comical the way it was happening.  Live and learn...and keep it short and simple!

No comments: