Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 293: 6/30/12 - "Bully"

"It’s 8 A.M.
This hell I’m in
Seems I’ve crossed the line again
For being nothing more than who I am"

-"Bully" by Shinedown

One More Day In Paradise: It's sad to think I'll be heading back home tomorrow after what has felt like too short of a time here with my friend.  I can admit that its been like living in an alternate reality where I could do what I wanted to do and not get into trouble for slacking.  Tomorrow I hop on a plane and return to what is my so-called life.  I'll say goodbye to a good friend who has helped me to have at least a few days of peace (if not quiet with my three favorite pups!).  I'll see how quickly I bounce back from traveling since I have to be at work bright and early.  Wish me luck!

Baking Extravaganza: Just wanted to make sure I posted some pics of all the things I've been cooking while at my friend's house.  Here it is for your drooling pleasure!



No comments: