Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 269: 6/6/12 - "Mexico"

"You could see me reaching,
So why couldn't you have met me halfway
You could see me bleeding
But you could not put pressure on the wound

You only think about yourself.

You only think about yourself.
You'd better bend before I go..."

-Mexico by Incubus

I Don't Shush People: But I really wish I could have shushed the construction workers who came by to set up the scaffolding for a project today.  They weren't being just naturally loud...they were adding extra emphasis (throwing metal bars up and down the scaffolding, so that when metal hit metal you heard a loud clang).  I'm surprised more of our students didn't leave but apparently they were okay with it.  It was just the staff who had headaches and were ready to throw the construction workers outs.

New Symptoms: I'm glad I'm scheduled for the doctor next week - it is beyond time for me to get an answer for the issues I'm dealing with.  With new ones appearing almost daily, I've lost track of when something started and whether or not I could have caused it by my own behavior.  I'll get my answer soon - just hope it's one I can live with.

No comments: