Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 210: 4/8/12 - "Lonely No More"

"I don't wanna be lonely no more
I don't wanna have to pay for this
I don't want to know the lover at my door
Is just another heartache on my list

I don't wanna be angry no more
You know I could never stand for this
So when you tell me that you love me know for sure
I don't want to be lonely anymore"

-"Lonely No More" by Rob Thomas

The Trouble with Apartments: There are a lot of things that I like about living in an apartment, among them: not having to take care of a lawn; large appliances included; maintenance included.  But right now I'm dealing with the negatives of apartment living.  Top on my list is noise.  My upstairs neighbors stomp and bang and clang around as if they don't have someone living below them.  At first I thought they had children and this explained the constant stomping.  But I finally realized that it's one of the adults living there who has a heavy tread and doesn't care if he's stomping to the point of my walls shaking.  You know when you walk heavily - it's hard to miss.  Just as I know when I accidentally drop something heavy on the floor, that my downstairs neighbors hear it.  Then there is the loud music (wall shakingly loud).  And today, the worst thing of all - careless neighbors.  I woke up to water seeping through my ceiling from their laundry room.  I called maintenance and they reported to me that my neighbors had a broken washing machine.  I'm sorry, but a broken washing machine shouldn't mean water is able to seep through the floor.  Wouldn't someone notice that much water?  Check out the pictures and you'll see what I mean.




No comments: