Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 209: 4/7/12 - "One Thing"

"Restless tonight
'Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It's nothing I planned
And not that I can...
If I traded it all, if I gave it all away
For one thing, just for one thing..."

-"One Thing" by Finger Eleven

Just One of Those Days:  I don't know if I can describe today as anything other than bad, though the whole day itself wasn't bad.  I did my run as I always do on Saturdays (only 7.5 miles today).  And I didn't get overly dehydrated this time (which was good).  But from that point on, everything just went downhill for me.  It could have been the headache - that would have been enough of an issue to drag me down.  But then there was also the toothache, the backache, the stomach ache, and the pain in my hip, knee, and ankle.  Yep, I'm falling apart at the seams.  With all that was going on, I forgot to pick up my contacts at the doctor's office and sign my new lease.  Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow for one and likely later next week for the other.  I did manage to finish my laundry (though I haven't put it away, so I'm left with a fun chore tomorrow).

No comments: