Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 232: 4/30/12 - "Breakdown"

"I need this
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown"

-"Breakdown" by Jack Johnson

Some Days Just Aren't For You: Today was that day.  First I got to work and realized that I couldn't find my office keys.  They were either at home or in the trunk of the car - but I had already walked in and wasn't going back out there.  Then my body decided to rebel and wrack me with blinding pain for the next six hours straight.  Then my brain stopped working and I couldn't even answer a basic question that I should have known the answer to.  Then my big mouth wouldn't shut up and I told someone something I had never intended to tell them.  I'll just have to hope that they can keep their mouth shut about it!  Wishful thinking, I know - the way my life is going, this person will go straight to the person I don't want them talking to and blab.  I need to remember that not everyone can be trusted (nor should they be).

Peanut Cream Filling? This is what I made yesterday when my peanut brittle didn't turn out. What else do you do with sweet peanuts?  I just baked some into a chocolate cupcake - hoping it turned out okay.  I'll fill some of the cupcakes with it if they did.  I may put a layer on top as well - not sure yet.  Don't know if it will be a favorite like the banana cream filling but it doesn't taste bad.  See pics below.

Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Cream Filling and Peanut Butter Buttercream



All Hell Is About to Break Loose: I hate it when I'm right about things that I know are going to go very badly.  Today this was confirmed and now we are in for a serious reckoning that will not have a good outcome, no matter what I do.  I hate feeling this way - so out of control when I should be in complete control of the situation.  This is one train that is going to not only run off of the tracks but run over some innocent people and leave carnage in its wake.  I just hope I can minimize the damage.

No comments: