Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 220: 4/18/12 - "So Small"

"I know it's hard on a rainy day
You wanna shut the world out
And just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith

'Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
Is just a grain of sand
And what you've been out there searching for forever
Is in your hands

And when you figure out
Love is all that matter after all
It sure makes everything else
Seem so small..."

-"So Small" by Carrie Underwood

Talking About My Dream: Two of my students asked me today if I was going to open a bakery.  One of the others had mentioned that she thought I should open one and they agreed.  It was fun to talk about that with them and I remember feeling so much lighter as I laughed and joked with them.  I even came up with a name for my shop based on the success of my banana cream filling...Fillings.  Of course, now I have to perfect making different fillings for cupcakes so that I can live up to that name.  Of course, I could also just name it K's Creations which would cover a lot of things!  It's nice to dream but I need to either go for it or give it up.  Just another one of those things I need to factor in as I move forward with my life.

Planning a Trip: Time to take my usual trip out west to see my friend and the babies!  I didn't go last year because my friend came to visit me, but I love my time in Cali, even if it is only for a few days and I love hanging with TO - my sister!  I'll have to see if I can find a cheap flight and find out the best time for me to crash with her (don't want to mess up her summer plans).  Looks like I might get to hit both coasts this summer multiple times - how exciting!

No comments: