Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 322: 7/29/12 - "Why You Wanna"

"Why you gotta
Why you wanna
Make me keep wanting you"

-"Why You Wanna" by Jana Kramer

Wasted Day: I was so disgusted with my trip and my search that I decided to just crash in the hotel on Sunday.  It didn't help that I was having stomach issues because of all of the eating out (or could have just been the eating out at Taco Bell that got me).  So I spent the day watching the Olympics and trying to make a decision about my housing situation.  I did go out this morning to get the local paper - I was hoping to see some housing options that I wanted to look at on Monday.  I was both surprised and dejected by the lack of listings in the classifieds.  I'm used to most newspapers that have pages and pages worth of rentals listed. Apparently in Miami, the newspaper is not the way that people list their rentals!  That didn't help with my decision making, but at least I had a day of rest and time to think.  I'm still not happy, but at least I'm not as upset as I was yesterday!

No comments: