Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 326: 8/2/12 - "Another Try"

"The reasons I'm alone I know by heart, 
but I don't wanna spend forever in the dark. 
I swear next time I'll hang on for dear life. 
If love ever gives me another try."

-"Another Try" by Josh Turner

Lease Signed!  I signed and sent back my lease today (yay!) so I have a place to live.  I have to get everything else together now, including making sure I have things like cable, eletric, etc. turned on.  Have them turned off here.  And get a moving truck and find some friends to help me load the damn thing. Oh, and I have to sell my washer and dryer because the apartment I'm going to has one.  Yay me?  I think?  Oh well - will have to wait until tomorrow - too much going on tonight and too tired to deal with it.  Wish me luck!

USA!  Okay, Olympics update - I have not made it a secret that I'm a Michael Phelps fan...Ryan Lochte?  Not so much - it's something about the attitude that just hasn't gone over well for me (though he seems like a perfectly nice guy).  So tonight, while I cheered for Lochte to do well, I was not upset that he did not pull out the gold in two of his events - I'm glad he medaled though!  And what else can I say, but GO GABBY!  What a performance!  And so sad for Ally since I think she deserved to share the bronze.  Why do a tie breaker when their scores match?  There was no need for it!  It's not like they've never awarded double medals before, especially bronze.  And hell, when they get a tie for silver, they don't even bother awarding the bronze!  Hold your head up, Ally - you did good girl!

No comments: