Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 350: 8/26/12 - "Ain't It Funny"

"Ain't it funny how a moment could just change your life
And you don't want to face what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate can play a part..."

-"Ain't It Funny" by Jennifer Lopez

Ain't It Funny?  Two weeks after Bank of American royally pissed me off by lowering my credit line on my card for no reason, I get a letter from Discover telling me that they've increased my credit line.  Did I ask for them to do this?  No.  Am I happy that they did?  Yes and no - I didn't need the increase, but I did need the boost of confidence that it gives me.  Do I wish I could walk into Bank of America and smack them with my Discover notification letter and then close all of my accounts?  You bet!  Though I can't do it in one fell sweep, it will be done!!!!

Goodbye W/D!  I sold my W/D today to a nice young lady who apparently really needed it.  I was glad at how it worked out since I really wasn't sure about how the selling process would go.  I sold it cheaply so that it would go away (plus, they had to come get it and get it down a flight of stairs - I think that was worth money off!).  Now I'll have to get used to having a smaller compact W/D set to work with in Miami - but at least it is one less thing to have to get onto a moving truck.

Only Two More Days! Work days that is - tomorrow and Tuesday.  I'll have to find time to finish up all of the things I need to get done and also clean out my office (that will be the toughest part!).  I hate reality sometimes...

No comments: