Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 347: 8/23/12 - "It Will Rain"

"Cause there’ll be no sunlight...
...There’ll be no clear skies...
...Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same...
Everyday it will rain, rain, rain..."

-"It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars

Party Number Two: The Access Services staff were so sweet and gave me a small luncheon party today.  I over-indulged (again) but it was tasty.  And it was nice to sit and chat with staff that I normally don't get to interact with as much.  Only two more parties to go (and lots of more things to clean up!).

Heartbreak and Smiles: Today I found out that two people I know well are both pregnant.  I'm happy for both of them though totally floored by one of them.  I am also completely heartbroken because both of these people are my age (or slightly older) and once again I'm watching others have what I want...knowing that I won't get to have that.  So part of me is happily planning for a 4th baby blanket (plus the one I have to finish), while the other half wants to lay down and cry as if her heart is breaking...because it is.  Maybe one day it won't hurt as much as it does now...

Moving Day Approaching: My moving day feels so real now and I still have so much to do..  I have to call the truck company tomorrow to find out how it works when you have a car that needs to go on a trailer on the back (you can't load the darn truck with a car attached to the back!).  Then I have to call the movers in Florida because they haven't bothered to get back to me and I need to schedule them to help me unload the truck.  Wish me luck!

No comments: