Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 327: 8/3/12 - "Somebody That I Used To Know"

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end"

-"Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye

Headache Inducing: It's amazing how oblivious some people are to the obvious desire of others for them to just leave them alone!  Just because you are bored doesn't mean you have the right to disturb someone else who is trying to work.  It's not like I'm just sitting there and reading a book, or twiddling my thumbs.  I'm engrossed in my computer, or reading an article, or whatever else I could be doing and you just flounce in and sit down as if you have not a care in the world.  Even when I try to explain how busy I am, you just sit there!  Seriously!  Thanks for making my day so much harder than it needs to be.

Wow, Texas is HOT!!!  We've been hitting 100 every day for the past week and you can really feel it later at night when the temperature isn't dropping very quickly.  The walk out to the car at 6:00 pm is almost tortuous and you just keep hoping that there will be a decent breeze.  No such luck.  I actually did my grocery shopping tonight because it was too hot to think about doing it while the sun was up.  It was still toasty but not as unbearable.

No comments: