Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 331: 8/7/12 - "Bodies"

"Beaten why for (why for)
Can't take much more
Here we go!
Here we go!
Here we go!
One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Nothing wrong with me
Four - Nothing wrong with me

One - Something's got to give

Two - Something's got to give
Three - Something's got to give..."

-"Bodies" by Drowning Pool

Anger Becomes You...Sometimes: I was seriously bitchy today.  No other way to say it. I usually don't take that to work with me, but today was one of those days when it was almost necessary for my sanity.  It helped me to get some people to actually go and do some things. And it helped me to get through a meeting that was likely to be headache inducing.  I'm not planning on making it a common thing though, because it is not me.  But today, was just my day, I guess.  And I don't think I managed to piss off anyone that I actually would not want to upset...yet....

No comments: