Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 346: 8/22/12 - "I Never Told You"

"But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in
And now I miss everything
About you
I can't believe I still want you
After all the things we've
Been through
I miss everything about you
Without you"

-"I Never Told You" by Colbie Caillat

Last Texas Tennis Match?  I likely played my last Texas tennis match today - the weather was warm but breezy, so more comfortable than it has been in a while.  I lost, of course, but I did play better.  I'm also so sore right now that I can barely get up off of the couch!  I hope I'll be able to find someone to play tennis with in Miami on a regular basis.  I think I could get better and be healthier if I can be consistent with my tennis playing.  Not sure how my body will hold up to the wear and tear of that type of activity, though.  I'll just have to wait and see!

Another Last: My final LMT meeting today - I can't say I'll miss them overmuch.  I can say that I was reminded of a few things about the processes and procedures that gave me the biggest headache ever!  I can only hope that others will be able to weather the storm and come out better on the other side.

No comments: