Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 352: 8/28/12 - "Drive"

"Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear..
And I, can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear, take the wheel and steer..."

-"Drive" by Incubus

Last Day at Work....The final part was hard - partly because I felt like I was leaving things undone (I worked up until the end!), and partly because I had to say my final goodbyes to some really great people.  I managed not to cry but just barely, and I only almost lost it when I finally saw my dad, because I realized that I had not seen anyone in my family since December of 2011!!!  Dad and I got some major cleaning and work done on the apartment before we had to finally call it a night and go to bed.  I tried to go to bed early but nto sure I succeeded - we'll see how tired I'll be tomorrow.  Wish me luck all!

No comments: