Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 345: 8/21/12 - "Sunshower"

"When you're all in pain
And you feel the rain come down
Oh, it's all right

When you find your way

Then you see it disappear
Oh, it's all right..."

-"Sunshower" by Chris Cornell

One Party Down, Three To Go: My staff had a potluck party for me today - of course the joke was that I mandated the party!  I sort of did - I knew they wanted to do something for me so I wanted to make sure they kept it small but personal.  It was nice when everyone brought something that they liked and we all got to share.  I even provided some dessert (yes, I know that was strange for a party thrown for me, but oh well).  It was very nice - I'm going to miss this group of people.  I always hate the goodbye part of leaving as I know I'm going to miss some of them so much!

No comments: