Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 349: 8/26/12 - "TBD"



Final Outdoor Run in TX: I took my final outdoor run in TX this morning - it was warm (of course) but I actually managed to do 6 miles.  They were 6 slow miles, but 6 miles, none the less.  Of course, my hip and knee and ankle were killing me, but I made it through.  Not sure if I'll be running a lot in Miami (outside) since it is so much more humid there, but I'll give it a try.  I ran while I was down there apartment hunting and had some rough goes at it.  I was soaked after only a mile or so - not sure I could have made it to 6 miles.

Miami Internet Service Options: Not sure what I expected when I set out to move to Miami, but trouble getting decent internet service was not one of them!  AT&T doesn't offer true high speed at my complex.  Comcast does but they charge an arm and a leg!  And a company called Bright House isn't much better.  You'd think I could get a decent deal as a new customer but they obviously don't care about that.  Of course now that I've waited this long, I'm likely going to have to wait for 2 weeks to actually get my service set up.

No comments: