Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 340: 8/16/12 - "Long Day"

"Reach down your hand in your pocket
Pull out some hope for me
It's been a long day, always ain't that right
Well no Lord your hand won't stop it
Just keep you trembling
It's been a long day, always ain't that right"

-"Long Day" by Matchbox 20

Tough Day: Definitely a continuation of yesterday where I felt that nothing was going right.  The only good thing that happened was that my complaint to Verizon actually got a positive response (they credited my account for this month since there was a mistake clearly made).  That was really all I expected of them in the first place.  It was the customer service rep's insistence that she couldn't do anything else that made me angry.  All I wanted was recognition that for at least this month I shouldn't be expected to not get the discount.  That was what they decided as well.  I'm fine with not having the discount for the rest of the contract (not happy about it, but okay with it).  Fingers crossed that everything else goes smoothly tomorrow - I've got to finalize all of my moving things so that when I get home on Friday night I'll be ready to dive into the packing head first.

No comments: