Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 343: 8/19/12 - "So Sick"

"And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?"

-"So Sick" by Ne-Yo

Wow - Really?  My body has decided to try to take me down at the worst possible time.  I'm only 10 days from my last day of work - and of course, no medical insurance until I start my new job.  And of all the times to not get sick, this is definitely the one.  Now I have to race with time to see if I can get in to see my doctor, get a diagnosis, and get some help before I'm coming out of pocket for something.  Of course, I'm also hoping it is not serious - maybe I'm just over-stressed (you think?).

Selling Cheap: I'm selling my washer and dryer and I was wondering if anyone would want it - I've already gotten 7 queries!  Everyone thinks there is something wrong with them because I'm selling them so cheaply, but I don't think they realize the hassle of having to come get them from the 2nd floor (I can't afford to take them with me and I don't need them).  Also, I know what it is like to be in need and not have the money to get something.  I'm hoping to find someone who really needs them (like a college student just starting out).  Hope I get lucky and someone actually wants them and can come get them.  By the way, just a note people: when someone posts that something is not available until a certain date, then something is not available until that date!!!  No, I cannot let you have it sooner than that!  Sheesh!

No comments: