Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 175: 3/4/12 - "Dreaming with a Broken Heart"

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for the moment you can hardly breathe"

-"Dreaming with a Broken Heart" by John Mayer

When Lyrics Attack...Sometimes songs just hit you where it hurts the most.  That is what happened to be twice last night and Dreaming with a Broken Heart is the one that brought tears to my eyes as I was out walking.  As I've mentioned before, it's not always the entire song that catches me.  It's often just a line or two that resonate with me.  How true it is when you wake up and you literally feel as if you can't breathe for those first few moments.  The rest of the day tends to drag along after that.

Hair Today...I'm again contemplating cutting my hair.  After trying to finish cleaning up the apartment, I also realized that I needed to wash my hair...and I knew I didn't have the time to not only wash it, but also put it back up.  So I ended up delaying the washing until tomorrow since I only had the energy to braid it up quickly.  Some hair days are scarier than others!

No comments: