Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 200: 3/29/12 - "Do You Sleep?"

"And I don't know, and I don't care
If I ever will see you again.
I don't know, and I don't care
If I ever will be there."

-"Do You Sleep?" by Lisa Loeb

Sleep is Both Under & Overrated!  So it's been a while since I had to function with very little sleep and today reminded me of how important it is to get sleep.  But I also proved that I could get through the day and stay awake.  I can't say that I was always coherent...or nice...or really that I should have been at work at all.  But I did it and I can only endeavor to try to get some sleep tonight.  Wish me luck!

Answer the Question!  Why do some people simply ignore the question you send them, and either answer a different question (that you did not ask) or give you advice or information that you did not want or need?  This happened to me today and the sad thing about it is that it was more than one person!  I had to send information again and ask the question (again) to finally get an answer.  And please, stop telling me how to do my job!  I know how to run a project and don't need you or anyone else reminding me that I need to set concrete deadlines.  Stop trying to run my life and go run yours!

No comments: