Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 198: 3/27/12 - "Voices Carry"

"I try so hard not to get upset
Because I know all the trouble I'll get
Oh, he tells me tears are something to hid
And something to fear
And I try so hard to keep it inside
So no one can hear

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry...

He wants me
But only part of the time
He wants me
If he can keep me in line..."

-"Voices Carry" by Til Tuesday

And There is Even More...It's funny how you go into a meeting expecting a discussion and leave with a more work to do.  My to-do lists are getting entirely too long for me to balance and still get things done in a timely manner.  I'm trying to figure out what I can not do without running into issues.  Something isn't going to be done on time no matter what I do.  Now I have to figure out how to not get into serious trouble when I miss a few deadlines (like maybe 2 or 3...).

Last Minute Baking: I'm getting senile - I forgot I volunteered to bake for tomorrow at work so I just threw together a batch of cupcakes - chocolate banana. The batter was good so I'm guessing the cupcakes are good.  I don't feel like eating a chocolate cupcake tonight so I'll just have to hope for the best.  I'll make the buttercream tomorrow - don't want it to get old in the fridge overnight.  I'll post pictures tomorrow when they are complete - no need to have half -done cupcakes pictured!

No comments: