Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 180: 3/9/12 - "Only Lonely"

"Cause I'm 
Only lonely on the inside
Didn't mean to take away your dreams
I'm only lonely on the inside."

-"Only Lonely" by Hootie & the Blowfish

Words, Words, Words: Some days are just blah days and today was definitely that.  I'll keep my post short and say that the chocolate banana cream roll was gone very quickly and was pretty tasty if I say so myself.  I'll know to double or triple that recipe the next time, but it definitely makes a nice yule log.

Everybody Has Their Secrets:  I keep mine very well.  I think some secrets are never meant to be shared and others are never meant to be kept.  If someone tells your secret to help you, then you likely shouldn't have tried to keep it as a secret in the first place.  And by the way - if you have something you don't want others to know about, make sure you don't actually tell anyone.  Some secrets should be held only by you, so keep them close to you.

No comments: