Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 172: 3/1/12 - "Hands Clean"

"We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this"

-"Hands Clean" by Alanis Moriessette

Surprise, Surprise: It's always fun to have something happen that you never expected but that you thought should really happen.  Today I heard about a process that has been started that may offer some forms of vindication for a lot of people while offering the rest an avenue to finally speak up.  Of course, it can all fall through which is also a good thing, because it would tell me what I need to know about an entire entity and whether there are issues that are so deep seeded that the entire entity is tainted with it.  We will see!

Long Weekend Needed: I think I need a long weekend to myself. No work, no knitting, no nothing normal.  I need to do something totally out of character and hopefully completely enjoyable.  I also need to get away from here.  It won't be this weekend but I'm thinking of taking the Spring Break weekend and doing something fun and exciting!  I wonder if I can get a last minute travel deal and just go do something....spontaneous...

No comments: