Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 181: 3/10/12 - "Uncharted"

"No words, My tears won't make any room for more,
And it don't hurt like anything I've ever felt before,
this is no broken heart,
No familiar scars,
This territory goes uncharted..."

-"Uncharted" by Sara Bareilles

Tardiness is not a Good Trait: This post is late.  Why?  Because for the first time since I started doing a daily blog, I completely forgot to post.  I've sort of forgotten before, but I've gotten up at midnight to put in my post because I am so committed to this (or should be committed). But this time I didn't realize I had forgotten until this morning.  Maybe I can blame it on Day Light's Savings Time?  I had to move my clocks forward which threw me off with my sleep today and I woke up feeling as if I was wasting the day away.  And now it is 10:15 pm and I'm not tired but I know I need to go to bed soon. *sigh*

 Forced Fun:  I really need to do something fun next Saturday since it is St. Patrick's Day and there will likely be some big parties going on.  The only issue?  I don't have anyone to go out with.  Would it be completely pitiful if I went out by myself?  Probably...

No comments: