Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 124: 1/13/12 - "Foolish Games"

"Excuse, guess I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself..."

-"Foolish Games" by Jewel

Wake Up Call!  I hate getting up at different times on different days - it really throws the rest of my day off.  Now, yesterday it was only 30 minutes and it didn't impact me as much as I thought it would (except I did get better parking at work so I guess there are some perks).  But the other day I had to get up at 5:30 so that I could be at work by 7:00 and the rest of the day just didn't go well.  I would need to always get up at 5:30 every day and because of the medication I have to take every day, it throws me of if I have to take my medicine at a different time or if I try to take it at the same time, then I can't eat until a different time.

Forgetful Me  I'm actually posting this on Saturday since I completely forgot to post last night.  It was the first time since I started posting that I didn't even realize that I hadn't posted.  That rarely happens since I've even had a time where I was just about to fall asleep and I had one of those "oops" moments.  I got up and posted and then went to bed.  I'm not too worried about this one lapse - I think it could even be a good sign because maybe it means I had a good enough day that I didn't feel the urge to post anything.  I'll do better tomorrow (or actually today) and remember to post on time!

No comments: