Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 129: 1/18/12 - "Pay For What You Get"

"Work ourselves, finger to the bone
Suck the marrow, drain my soul
Pay your dues, and your debts
Pay your respect, everybody tells you
You pay for what you get..."

-"Pay For What You Get" by Dave Matthews Band

Overload: I am so not ready for the conference - I'm forgetting to pack things, and I've left items at work that I'll have to go get in the morning (taking me out of my way in terms of getting to the airport).  I've never needed to make lists in the past to prepare for a trip  -but this time I wish I had!  At least I'll be in Dallas fairly quickly tomorrow - and I can get a little work done and some rest once I check in.  The bad thing is that my hotel charges for wi-fi!

SuperShuttle should be Ashamed!  I went to schedule my Super Shuttle van and I checked the prices online earlier that day, so when I went back, I went through Southwest because I get miles for using a partner.  What do I see when I go to schedule my trip?  They are charging a dollar more through the southwest portal.  I think that is so unfair!  I wonder who is to blame?  Southwest or SuperShuttle?

No comments: