Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 135: 1/24/12 - "Broken"

"Because I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when your gone away"

-"Broken" by Seether

Wow.  That's the only word I can think of to describe just how tired I am today after coming back from the conference and then putting in a full and somewhat interesting day at work.  I do know that having meetings of great import before noon on a day after I've traveled is just plain mean.  I can only hope that I held my own in the meeting (I feel as if I did, but I have no way of knowing just yet).

Broken: So I realized today that somehow I messed up my earring (the one I had put in my right ear through the cartilage).  The back of the earring is just not fitting properly.  I'm trying to figure out how to fix it without taking out the earrings (which told me not to do that)  I'll try to fix it before I go to be tonight (if I can keep my eyes open long enough too!).

No comments: